Get an overview of this hotel40-acre Scottsdale resort with 5 pools
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Located 4 miles from Old Town Scottsdale, this resort is a retreat for golfers playing the area's many championship courses; upscale shopping at Scottsdale Fashion Square is 3 miles away.
Arizona's largest spa tub
Guests enjoy a 24-hour fitness center. Conferences and meetings are accommodated in 20 flexible rooms, including an amphitheater.
Guestrooms and suites feature Mediterranean and Southwestern influences. Amenities include pillowtop mattresses, 42-inch cable flat-screen TVs, refrigerator, and free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Scottsdale Plaza Resort
Located within a 10-minute drive of Old Town Scottsdale and the upscale shops at Scottsdale Fashion Square, this desert oasis resort is within easy reach of more than a dozen golf courses. The Salon and Day Spa pampers guests with a full range of massages, body treatments, and beauty services.
Recreational amenities include 2 tennis courts and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining options include the fine-dining Remington's restaurant, a sports bar with TVs and beers on tap, a casual poolside café.
Scottsdale Plaza Resort has expansive meeting and event spaces available, including 20 meeting rooms and a ballroom for up to 1,200 guests. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Number of outdoor pools - 5
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 20
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 404
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Tennis on site
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Remington's - Locally popular fine-dining restaurant. White stucco walls with dark-wood beams and fireplaces. Outdoor seating on a tree-shaded patio. Live music in the lounge Tuesday-Saturday evenings. Open nightly for dinner and lunch on weekdays.
JD's Lounge - Sports-bar ambiance with warm woods, brass ceiling fans, and upholstered bar stools. Jukebox with photo booth and 8 big-screen TVs. Beers on tap. Open for lunch and dinner daily.
Garden Court Restaurant - Serving breakfast and lunch daily and Sunday brunch.
Café Cabana - Casual poolside spot for light fare and tropical drinks. Open from late morning to sunset.
Room service - Available during scheduled hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Scottsdale Plaza Resort has a 24-hour fitness center with cardiovascular equipment, group classes, locker rooms with showers, and a sauna. The resort has 2 plexi-paved, lighted tennis courts and offers tennis lessons for those looking to improve their game.
Over a dozen golf courses are within 10 miles of the resort. The nearest course, McCormick Ranch Golf Club, is right across the street. The concierge can arrange tee times for guests, and the resort has its own PGA grade putting green.
Across the street from the resort, the 30-acre McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park offers train and carousel rides, playgrounds, picnic areas, and historical exhibits.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Pamper yourself with spa treatments at The Salon & Day Spa at The Scottsdale Plaza Resort. Nestled in the heart of Scottsdale with stunning views of Camelback Mountain, The Salon & Day Spa offers a complete spa experience. Revitalize yourself with massages, skincare treatments, body treatments, and a full array of hair and nail services. The Salon & Day Spa at The Scottsdale Plaza Resort will complete any day, leaving guests refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 5.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75.00 per stay
- Up to 50 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Internet access
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 16 for adults, USD 5 and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 23.00 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 23.00 (one-way), (from 3 to 18 years old)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Scottsdale Plaza
- Scottsdale Plaza Resort
- Scottsdale Plaza Hotel Paradise Valley
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).