Think of yourself ambling through the downtown area during your upcoming getaway, taking note of the buildings or the exquisite nature all around you. However, Piedra del Indio is one draw you have been especially prepared for. The time has finally come to get yourself there.
Accommodation Near Piedra del Indio
Hotels near Piedra del Indio
Spending some time at Piedra del Indio is one of those experiences you won't forget too soon.
Go and check it out in Coyhaique.
If you have your heart set on staying within 2 miles of Piedra del Indio, there are 5 hotels to select from. The Hotel Dreams de la Patagonia and the Diego de Almagro Coyhaique are 0.3 miles and 0.6 miles away. Another handy option, the Coyhaique Suites Apart Hotel, is 0.9 miles away.
If you are wanting to find somewhere inexpensive to rest after a tiring day, there is a place for you. There are some budget-friendly hotels in the general vicinity. The Pampa del Corral is a 1 mile walk away and the Raices is 0.8 miles away.
If you're after a prestigious hotel with wonderful amenities, the Cinco Ríos Chile, located about 2 miles away, is the prime place to reserve your room.
Café Peregrino (Magallanes 670, Coyhaique, Coyhaique) is only 0.2 miles away from Piedra del Indio, making it the perfect destination for a quick caffeine boost. If you're feeling famished, take the short walk to Restaurant "Sabores del Sur" (de Octubre #308, 12, Coyhaique) for a hearty meal.
When you're in the area, you'll figure out that there is so much more than just Piedra del Indio to visit:
- Take in the ambience at Plaza de Armas, a historic public space thats frequented by visitors and locals alike.
- Widen your knowledge and learn about the people and events that influenced this region by having a wander around Museo Regional de la Patagonia.
- Monumento al Ovejero, a significant monument, makes for a fascinating excursion and will help develop your understanding of local history.
- Grab your walking shoes and find out how the community has introduced strategies to to take care of its unique pieces of land at Reserva Nacional Coyhaique.
- Spend some time relaxing, stretch your legs or indulge in a picnic lunch on the charming shores of Lake Frio.
Hotels in Coyhaique here on Expedia deliver all that you want, so you can be sure to have a place to stay near Piedra del Indio that you'll adore. It's time to get searching: Coyhaique welcomed quite a few sightseers over the past year. Need help deciding? We've got the advice and tricks you're searching for right here. You can rest assured once booking time arrives, too: newcomers of all manner would suggest their Coyhaique hotel to a family member.
- You'll find Coyhaique hotels will always be prepared to show you into neat and orderly rooms.
- Looking for spaces that are comfy as well as neat and clean? You're on the perfect site.
- As you might expect near such a magnificent feature, the concierge service at accommodation around Piedra del Indio is great.
With Expedia's vast roster of hotels near Piedra del Indio, you can stay right in the area.
Coyhaique Fascinating Facts
There are still even more activities to see and do in Coyhaique once you've conquered Piedra del Indio.
- Coyhaique is currently beginning to become established after having been a well-kept secret.
- Take some hours to plot one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon also discover Coyhaique is a pro when it comes to rolling out the red carpet.
- Happen upon the perfect boutique to search for fashion items and savor a delectable supper of the local ingredients.
Paying a visit to Coyhaique is unquestionably the best notion you've ever had, especially when you benefit from our awesome deals on accommodation near Piedra del Indio. Get ready to wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and call on some new scrapbook photos!