Visiting Piedras Blancas
Those traveling to Piedras Blancas are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Piedras Blancas, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Piedras Blancas
Places to visit in the larger region include Piedras Blancas National Park, Casa Orquideas Botanical Garden, and Playa Cacao. Additionally, you'll find Parque Nacional de Fauna Silvestre Golfito and Fortunato Atencio Stadium in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Piedras Blancas, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 47 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Finca Bellavista Treehouse Community is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star tree house in Piedras Blancas features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
- Awesome Treehouse in Private Rainforest Reserve, Jungle Paradise, Waterfalls is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city center. Located in Piedras Blancas, this lodge features a kitchen, a balcony, and a living room.
- Charming Treehouse in Private Rainforest Reserve, Jungle Paradise, Waterfalls is located within 1.8 mi (2.9 km) of the city center. Located in Piedras Blancas, this lodge features a balcony and a dining area.
Dressing for Piedras Blancas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 67°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 70°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Average annual rainfall for Piedras Blancas is 112.68 inches
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 68°F