Imagine yourself on your perfect day off: you perhaps think you'll be ambling around the lanes, noticing the exquisite world or the monuments wherever you look. However, there is one draw you're counting on most of all: Pillar Rocks. It has been an entry on your to-do list for as long as you can recollect, and now is finally the moment to get yourself there.
Where Can I Stay Near Pillar Rocks?
Hotels near Pillar Rocks
Bask in the miracles of nature at Pillar Rocks.
To get there, you will need to go 1250 miles away from the nation's capital, New Delhi, and into a destination called Kodaikanal.
If you like the idea of staying within 2 miles of Pillar Rocks, there are at least 5 hotels or resorts to pick from. Only 2 miles away is The Carlton. The Kodai-By The Lake A Sterling Holiday Resorts and the OYO Premium Golf Club Road, 2 miles and 1 mile away, are also worth checking out.
A few travelers will be relieved to know that this area offers a few budget hotels. The JC Residency and the KODAI BY THE VALLEY - A STERLING RESORT are some recommended establishments you'll want to consider.
Look into staying at one of the area's luxury hotels to make sure that you get the most comfortable sleep possible. Look no further than the Kodai Hill View and the Country Club Valley Vista for superior amenities.
Don't rush off yet. In the vicinity of Pillar Rocks, there's plenty more to experience:
- Stop by Kodaikanal Golf Club and meet some friendly locals after your game.
- Take a pleasant walk through the paved paths of Bryant Park. Get out in nature and breathe in the fresh, invigorating air.
- American University of India is an important community landmark as well as a place of higher learning. Don't miss out on enjoying a visitors' tour of the campus.
- Silver Cascade is a popular place to visit in the area. Check it out and witness the beautiful cascades.
- Kurinji Temple is a holy place ingrained with remarkable architectural detail.
Resorts and lodging in Kodaikanal from Expedia have all the things you require, so you can be sure to find spots near Pillar Rocks that you'll fall in love with. Lots of tourists pop in from nearly everywhere on earth, so you shouldn't be by yourself. All the recommendations you need we have right here. You'll roam confidently once booking time arrives, too: visitors of all kinds approve of their Kodaikanal hotel.
- We offer rooms that are soothing for all kinds, including families with children and couples.
- As you might anticipate near such a marvelous landmark, the fronk desk service at accommodation near Pillar Rocks is great.
- Rooms in Kodaikanal accommodation are always neat, orderly, and ready to welcome you.
We see your prized spot in your future with our extensive list of hotels near Pillar Rocks.
Fascinating Kodaikanal Facts and Figures
With Pillar Rocks conquered, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Kodaikanal.
- Head out on the town to top off your exploration right; when the sun comes up, get informed about Kodaikanal's history.
- Take some time to plot some activities, and you'll soon notice Kodaikanal also knows many things about individual hospitality.
- To really see each sight the neighborhood has to provide, read about pastimes near Kodaikanal.
Paying a visit to Kodaikanal is decidedly the best notion you've ever had, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Pillar Rocks. Prepare to say goodbye to the same old views and call on some amazing photo ops!