When you imagine a new spot, you might think you'll be rambling around the city center, noticing the monuments or the marvellous environment wherever you look. But Pinacoteca Civica is one attraction you have been especially prepared for. For years, you've wanted to escape there, and the moment has finally come to get there.
Find Your Best Pinacoteca Civica Lodging
Hotels near Pinacoteca Civica
You can't say you've really experienced a place without viewing some of its culture. Pinacoteca Civica is a terrific starting place.
To see it for yourself, you'll need to travel 310 miles away from the national capital, Rome, and into an area called Reggio di Calabria.
There are as many as 21 hotels within 0.6 miles of Pinacoteca Civica. The Town House Cavour, èHotel and Albanuova Hotel are some of the popular ones.
You can save your dollars by booking a night or two at a budget hotel. The Grand Hotel Excelsior (0.5 miles away) and the Hotel Continental (0.8 miles away) are two popular places to remember.
This area's many upmarket accommodation options will be drawcards for those who usually travel in style. A local gem is the Night and Day B&B, a walk of only 0.6 miles away. Another option is the Possidonea 28 Bed & Breakfast. You'll easily find this spot just 0.2 miles away.
If you wander around the streets near Pinacoteca Civica, you will soon stumble upon B'art Cafè. Go for a coffee break, buy a few sweet treats and appreciate the wonderful sights and sounds. If you're looking for something slightly more filling, scan the menu at Grand Hotel Excelsior Reggio Calabria, another establishment in the same area. To cap the night off, take one final walk and grab a couple of beers at La Cantina del Macellaio.
While you are here, you'll figure out that there's more than just Pinacoteca Civica to visit:
- Watch a show at Teatro Comunale Francesco Cilea and check out the highly talented actors.
- Embrace the distractions from the daily grind at Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II, a historic meeting place where people have relaxed and read the newspaper for many generations.
- Pay your respects to local history at Monumento ai Caduti di Tutte le Guerre, a compelling monument in the area.
- If you are enthusiastic about theater productions, you have to experience an evening at Arena dello Stretto.
- Schedule a tour of Villa Zerbi, this fascinating and significant palace is absolutely iconic.
Stazione Reggio Calabria Centrale is as close as you'll get by train to Pinacoteca Civica, it's located approximately 0.6 miles away. Located 0.5 miles away, Stazione di Reggio di Calabria Lido is another terminal in this area.
Our hotels in Reggio di Calabria have all that you need, so you'll certainly have accommodation near Pinacoteca Civica you'll love. Start searching: Reggio di Calabria experienced more than a few visitors last year. We have the tricks and advice you need right here. You can roam confidently once booking time hits, too: all manner of new admirers would propose their Reggio di Calabria hotel to a family member.
- From family reunions to newlyweds, we've got spaces that are satisfying for everyone.
- The staff at lodging around Pinacoteca Civica go above and beyond, which will only enhance your holiday to this lovely feature.
- Rooms in Reggio di Calabria lodging are always tidy and fresh.
With Expedia's excellent roster of hotels near Pinacoteca Civica, your choice spot is waiting for you.
Fascinating Reggio di Calabria Facts and Figures
After you've crossed Pinacoteca Civica off your schedule, you'll still have things to see and do in Reggio di Calabria.
- Journey into the perfect gallery to get a few fashion items and enjoy a delectable snack of the local fare.
- After you spend some hours on its a full plate of activities, you'll find Reggio di Calabria also knows its stuff when it comes to individual hospitality.
- Reggio di Calabria is now beginning to become established after having been only for those in the know.
You won't regret paying a visit to Reggio di Calabria, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Pinacoteca Civica. Say goodbye to the same old sights and usher in more than a few all-new photo opportunities!