When you think of your future holiday, you perhaps see yourself ambling through the roads, staring up at the monuments or the lovely landscapes all around you. But there's one thing you are especially counting on: Pinney's Beach. The moment has finally come to mark it off your to-do list.
Where Is There to Stay at Pinney's Beach?
Hotels near Pinney's Beach
It's definitely worth taking the time to drop into Pinney's Beach.
You'll find it in Charlestown, an area that's 12 miles outside of the national capital, Basseterre.
Stay within 2 miles of Pinney's Beach, with 6 accommodation options to consider. One of the more popular hotels is the Four Seasons Resort - Nevis, just 0.2 miles away. Other options are the Yellow Bird Villa, 2 miles away, and The Hamilton Beach Villas & Spa, only 0.7 miles away.
Whether you're after somewhere to bunk down for a while or you simply need a place to rest your head for the night, there are some great affordable hotels nearby. The options are the Nelson Spring Beach Resort, 0.5 miles away, and the Paradise Beach Nevis, positioned just 0.8 miles away.
If you enjoy traveling in comfort, you may want to think about booking your stay at one of the upmarket accommodation options. Those who stay at the Nisbet Plantation Beach Club or the Montpelier Plantation & Beach will experience only the finest in amenities and service.
Mango (St. Kitts & Nevis) is merely 0.3 miles from Pinney's Beach, making it the perfect option for a delicious dinner. Don't head back to your hotel yet! Sunshines Restaurant (St. Kitts & Nevis) is a wonderful bar to pop into for a few late-night beers.
Before you leave, take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Are you a golfer? Enjoy a fun day playing a round at Four Seasons Golf Course.
- Join a guided tour of Museum of Nevis History, and explore this well-known historic building.
- Exploring Fort Charles is an ideal excursion for everyone, from families to serious historians.
- The Nevis Botanical Garden is a highly recommended place to visit if you have a keen interest in gardens, and are looking for a peaceful place to relax.
Our list of hotels in St. Thomas Parish provides everything you need, so you will definitely find options near Pinney's Beach you'll enjoy. With hundreds of guests in the past year, you shouldn't be by yourself. You'll set off confidently when booking time hits, too: countless new admirers would endorse their St. Thomas Parish hotel to their colleagues. Find all the insider info you could want right here.
- As you might expect near such a stunning landmark, the concierge service at lodging near Pinney's Beach is great.
- You'll find St. Thomas Parish hotels are always waiting to invite you into presentable and neat rooms.
- In search of room comfort as well as cleanliness? You'll find it here.
It's understandable why holidays in St. Thomas Parish saw more visitors in the past year than 2015. We see your desired place in your future with our broad directory of hotels near Pinney's Beach.
Learn All About St. Thomas Parish
There are still more activities to do in St. Thomas Parish after Pinney's Beach is done.
- Until recently, St. Thomas Parish voyages have been kept secret, but rising bookings mean the moment to book is now.
- Use a day to organize one or more of the action, and you'll soon also discover St. Thomas Parish is experienced when it comes to individualized assistance.
- Eat a tempting snack of its signature fare and journey into a cute shop to find some souvenirs.
Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and usher in some astonishing new selfies. Paying a visit to St. Thomas Parish is always a good idea, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Pinney's Beach from Expedia. Book today!