Those traveling to Pirdop are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pirdop
As you plan for your vacation to Pirdop, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 7 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Evergreen Palace is located 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the heart of Pirdop. This 3-star hotel in Troyan features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Guest House Koprivshtitsa is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the center of Pirdop. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Koprivshtitsa features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Park Hotel Ribaritsa is 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from central Pirdop. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Ribaritsa can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Pirdop
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Pirdop gets about 24.96 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F