Visitors can enjoy all that Pittsfield has to offer including the cafés, opera houses, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its breweries.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Pittsfield
- The closest major airport is in Quincy, IL (UIN-Quincy Regional-Baldwin Field), 31.9 mi (51.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pittsfield
Favorite places to visit in the city include Old Orchard Country Club, Pike County Historic Museum, and King Park. In the area, you'll also find Clarksville State Game Refuge and Clarksville Riverfront Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Pittsfield. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- William Watson Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Green Acres Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free parking, and conference space.
- Knights Inn Pittsfield - This 1.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its clean rooms.
Dressing for Pittsfield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- About 41.46 inches of rain falls on Pittsfield each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F