Find Hotels in Plav
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Plav are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 150 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Plav
Places to visit in the larger region include Black Tower, Cesky Krumlov Castle, and Church of St. Vitus. Additionally, you'll find Museum Fotoatelier Seidel and NZM Ohrada - Museum of Forestry, Hunting and Fishing in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Plav, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 113 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel U Maleho Vitka is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from central Plav. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cesky Krumlov can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Hotel Grand is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the center of Plav. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cesky Krumlov can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Konvice is located 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the heart of Plav. This 3-star hotel in Cesky Krumlov features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Plav
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Average annual rainfall for Plav is 32.56 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F