Those traveling to Pol are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Praza Maior and Museo Provincial. There are 64 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pol
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Praza Maior and Museo Provincial. You'll also find Porta da Estación and Porta Falsa in the area.
As you plan your trip to Pol, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 64 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Méndez Núñez Hotel is located 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from the heart of Pol. This 4-star hotel in Lugo features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and 2 bars.
- Hotel Exe Puerta de San Pedro is 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the center of Pol. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lugo can enjoy access to concierge services and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel España is 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from central Pol. This 1-star hotel in Lugo features free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Pol
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- About 36.26 inches of rain falls on Pol each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 40°F