Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Meira has to offer. There are 64 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Meira
Places to visit in the larger region include Museum of the Mills of Mazonovo, Teixois, and Salto do Coro. Additionally, you'll find Salto do Coro and Seimeira de Vilagocende Waterfall in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Meira, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 64 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Méndez Núñez Hotel is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the center of Meira. This 4-star hotel in Lugo features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and 2 bars.
- Hotel Exe Puerta de San Pedro is located 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the heart of Meira. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lugo can enjoy access to concierge services and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel España is 20 mi (32.1 km) from central Meira. This 1-star hotel in Lugo features free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Meira
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Meira is 36.26 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F