Visitors can enjoy all that Ponmudi has to offer including the mountain views, safari tours, and temples. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its riverfront.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ponmudi
Lion Safari Park is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Ponmudi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 2.52 inches of rain falls on Ponmudi each year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 73°F