Consider yourself in a brand-new place: you might see yourself walking around downtown, taking note of the monuments or the gorgeous settings wherever you look. Still, Ponta Ruiva Beach is one draw you've been especially counting on. You have wanted to go there for as long as you can recollect, and the day has arrived to tick it off.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Nearby Ponta Ruiva Beach?
Hotels near Ponta Ruiva Beach
If Ponta Ruiva Beach is at the top of your to-do list, you'll probably want to know a little bit more about it?
If you want to visit it, it is 120 miles to Sagres from Lisbon, the country's capital.
Why drag your family halfway across town when you could just stay 6 miles from Ponta Ruiva Beach at one of the 15 available hotels? Some of your better options are the Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel and Memmo Baleeira Hotel.
Those on a budget can select from a number of low-cost accommodations that are not too far away. The Pousada de Sagres - Charming Hotel and the Sagres Time Apartments are some of the most popular places.
If you like traveling in style, you might want to consider staying at one of the luxury hotels. Be sure to check out the facilities and latest offers at the Hotel Mira Sagres and the Casa Azul Sagres - Rooms & Apartments.
There are lots of other things going on in the vicinity of Ponta Ruiva Beach:
- Go for a stroll, inhale the salty air and soak up the views at Telheiro Beach, the perfect place to spend a few hours outdoors.
- Splash about in the water, get some exercise, play some ball games, collect beach treasures and possibly even enjoy a delicious picnic. The enjoyable things you can do at Beliche Beach are only limited by your thinking!
- Cape St. Vincent Lighthouse is a lovely old feature of the landscape that we recommend you visit if you get the chance.
- If you're looking for an inexpensive outing, why not head to the beach? At Martinhal Beach you can breathe in some fresh air, take in the scenery and mess about in the shallows.
- If you're craving some fresh sea air and maybe even a dip if the weather's nice, visit Tonel Beach.
Expedia's list of hotels and resorts in Sagres offers everything you require, so you can certainly get locales near Ponta Ruiva Beach you'll adore. It's time to start hunting: Sagres welcomed quite a few visitors last year. Need help deciding? All the guidance and tricks you need we have just a few clicks away. You'll rest assured when the moment arrives to reserve your room, too: guests of all manner approved of their Sagres hotel.
- "Clean, fresh, and prepared to welcome you" is how Sagres hotel rooms are managed.
- As you might expect near such a fine feature, the guest service at accommodation near Ponta Ruiva Beach is grand.
- Seeking room satisfaction as well as spotlessness? You'll get it right here.
As you can see, it's clear why Sagres rooms received greater amounts of visitors in the past twelve months than the year prior to that. We see your favorite spot in your future thanks to our broad registry of hotels near Ponta Ruiva Beach.
Sagres Interesting Facts and Figures
You'll still have lots to see and do in Sagres with Ponta Ruiva Beach checked off your timetable.
- Sagres is starting to make itself known after having been only for those in the know.
- Sagres also is a pro when it comes to hospitality after you spend some hours on its ample excursions.
- Happen upon a cute gallery to browse for keepsakes and add a stop for a nice supper of the local cuisine.
You won't regret paying a visit to Sagres, especially when you benefit from our awesome deals on accommodation near Ponta Ruiva Beach. Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old scenes and call on more than a few all-new photo ops!