Find Hotels in Ponza
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 1, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Ponza has to offer including the waterfront, parks, and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. In Ponza, there are 16 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ponza
The picturesque setting of Natural Pools and Grotte di Pilato Caves exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fazio Pier and Ponza Harbor.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Ponza. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Villaggio dei Pescatori - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Grand Hotel Santa Domitilla - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Mari - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Ponza
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ponza is 1.14 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F