Visiting Port Hardy
Visitors to Port Hardy are sure to enjoy the waterfront and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Port Hardy
- The closest major airport is in Port Hardy, BC (YZT), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Port McNeil, BC (YMP), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Hardy
Exploring the waterfront is just one of the top activities, while Port Hardy Ferry Terminal and Port Hardy Harbour are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Quatse Salmon Stewardship Centre to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Port Hardy. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Glen Lyon Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Kwa'Lilas Hotel - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and clean rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Quarterdeck Inn & Marina Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Port Hardy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 62°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 34°F at night
- About 1.85 inches of rain falls on Port Hardy each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 64°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 34°F