Visitors to Portoroz are sure to enjoy the spas and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and seafood restaurants.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in Portoroz
- The closest major airport is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 22 mi (35.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Portoroz
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Portoroz Beach. Additionally, you'll find Piran Harbour and Tartinijev Trg in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Portoroz. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Kempinski Palace Portoroz - This 5-star hotel features a winery, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Boutique Hotel Marita - Our customers like the pool and WiFi at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Mind Hotel Slovenija - Lifeclass Hotels & Spa - This 5-star hotel features 2 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants.
Dressing for Portoroz
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Portoroz is 1.34 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 38°F