Find Kid-Friendly Hotels & Resorts in Slovenia Adriatic Coast from $70
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2019
Family Friendly Hotels with Indoor Pools
- Remisens Hotel LucijaObala 77, Piran, PrimorskaGet Rates4.1/5Very Good! (171 reviews)
- Apartmaji SalineraStrunjan 14, PiranGet Rates3.6/5Good! (16 reviews)
- Hotel Barbara Piran Beach & Spa 3* SUPERIORFiesa 68, PiranGet Rates4.1/5Very Good! (93 reviews)
- Bor AnnexJadranska 25, AnkaranGet Rates3.9/5Good! (7 reviews)
Hotels with Babysitting Services in Slovenia Adriatic Coast
- Forgotten Garden Apartments and RoomsLetoviska Pot 11, Piran
The price is $70 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 44.1/5Very Good! (40 reviews)
- Hotel Laguna - Terme KrkaStrunjan 128, PiranGet Rates3.7/5Good! (9 reviews)
- Socializing Hotel Mirna 4* - Lifeclass Hotels & SpaObala 33, PiranGet Rates3.9/5Good! (68 reviews)
- Hotel Oleander - Oleander ResortStrunjan 17, PiranGet Rates4.2/5Very Good! (57 reviews)
- Hotel PiranStjenkova 1, PiranGet Rates4.4/5Excellent! (424 reviews)
- Mind Hotel Slovenija - Lifeclass Hotels & SpaObala 33, PiranGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (181 reviews)
Hotels with Connecting Rooms
- Kempinski Palace PortorozObala 45, Piran
The price is $187 per night from Feb 12 to Feb 134.7/5Exceptional! (370 reviews)
Where Should We Stay in Slovenia Adriatic Coast?
If you've been thinking about a vacation with your kids, Slovenia Adriatic Coast is a good choice. The horseback riding, sailing, and notable monuments are just a few things that make this an attractive family vacation destination. Fly into Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), which is located 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the city center. Slovenia Adriatic Coast has 45 child-friendly hotels and other accommodations so you'll have a variety of options when you're deciding where you want to stay.
Vacationing families have good things to say about these accommodations:
Hotel Piran: Offers a restaurant, free breakfast, and laundry facilities. Guests like the overall comfort and central location at this 4-star hotel.
Apartmaji Salinera - Features a children's pool, a kids' club, and a restaurant. This 2-star hotel is popular with guests for its comfy beds.
Bor Annex - Offers a children's pool, a kids' club, and a restaurant. This hotel is rated 3 stars.
Belvedere Resort Hotels - Features an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free parking. This 3-star hotel is popular with guests for its comfy beds.
Green Oasis Apartments - Offers in-room kitchens, free WiFi, and free cribs. This apartment is rated 3 stars.
When Should We Visit Slovenia Adriatic Coast?
You're probably hoping for good weather for your family trip. You can use this information to plan when to pack up the kids and head to Slovenia Adriatic Coast.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 85°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 43°F
- Driest months: February, January, December, and September, with an average rainfall of 0.08 inches
- Rainiest months: July, May, September, and April, with an average rainfall of 0.14 inches
What Should We See and Do in Slovenia Adriatic Coast?
Izola Marina and Piran Harbour are interesting attractions you and your family might enjoy exploring while you are staying in Slovenia Adriatic Coast. Make sure you have lots of time for activities like Port of Savudrija and Nereo Rocco Stadium.Slovenia Adriatic Coast is also known for its:
- Horseback riding