Travelers to Postomino will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Postomino, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Postomino
Places to visit in the larger region include Pomerania Folk Culture Museum, Bateria Bluchera, and Muzeum Ziemi Usteckiej. In the area, you'll also find Muzeum Chleba and Baltic Gallery of Contemporary Art.
As you plan your vacation to Postomino, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 57 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Aquapark Health Resort Panorama Morska All Inclusive is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from central Postomino. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Jaroslawiec can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a free water park, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Szlak Bursztynowy is located 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the heart of Postomino. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Jaroslawiec can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Holiday Home & SPA is 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the center of Postomino. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Jaroslawiec can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet.
Dressing for Postomino
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Postomino is 21.85 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F