History buffs will enjoy exploring Poznan, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the museums. This city also attracts tourists with its art. Top sights in the city include Old Town Square, Parish of St. Stanislaus Kostka, and Poznan Palm House.
- There are 183 hotels and other accommodations in Poznan
- The closest major airport is in Poznan (POZ-Lawica), 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Poznan
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Musical Instrument Museum, Poznan Archaeological Museum, and Polish Dance Theater. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Old Town Square, Parish of St. Stanislaus Kostka, and Poznan Town Hall. Other notable sights to explore include Poznan Palm House and City Stadium.
In Poznan, there are 183 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- City Solei Boutique Hotel - This 4-star hotel in Poznan City Center features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Homewell Apartments Stare Miasto - Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Poznan City Center can enjoy access to parking and an in-room kitchen.
- IBB Andersia Hotel Conference & SPA - This 4-star hotel in Poznan City Center features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to public transit.
Getting Around Poznan
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Poznań Central Station. Poznan might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Poznan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Poznan is 20.63 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F