Visitors can enjoy all that Pozzallo has to offer including the seaside, coffeehouses, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. A top sight in the area is Cathedral of Noto.
- There are 117 hotels and other accommodations in Pozzallo
- The closest major airport is in Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pozzallo
A couple of favorite places to visit are Cabrera Tower and Santa Maria di Focallo Beach. Additionally, you'll find Cathedral of Noto in the area.
In Pozzallo, you'll be able to select from 117 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mare Nostrum Petit Hôtel - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Brezza Marina - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and a free cruise terminal shuttle.
- Hotel Danieli Pozzallo - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and convenient parking.
Getting Around Pozzallo
With so many transportation options, exploring all of Pozzallo is a breeze. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Pozzallo Station. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Pozzallo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Pozzallo gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 50°F