Those traveling to Rosolini are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Cathedral of Noto and Akrai Archaeological Park.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Rosolini
- The closest major airport is in Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco), 19.9 mi (32.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rosolini
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hermitage of Croce Santa. Additionally, in the area you'll find Cathedral of Noto and Akrai Archaeological Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Rosolini. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Ideal Location to Visit the Cities of the South East of Sicily is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests staying at this bed & breakfast in Rosolini can enjoy access to a terrace and free WiFi.
- Chez Vous is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city center. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Rosolini, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Casa dei Granati is located within 1.8 mi (2.9 km) of the city center. This villa in Rosolini features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
Getting Around Rosolini
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Rosolini Station. Rosolini may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Rosolini
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Rosolini gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 50°F