Find Hotels in Scicli
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 31, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2017
Visitors can enjoy all that Scicli has to offer including the churches, temples, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, riverfront, and art.
- There are 100 hotels and other accommodations in Scicli
- The closest major airport is in Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Scicli
Favorite places to visit in the city include Palazzo Beneventano, Pezza Filippa Beach, and Coast Wagon Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sampieri Beach and Irminio River Nature Reserve.
In Scicli, there are 100 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Novecento Scicli - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Casa di Pam - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Scicli
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Scicli Station or Sampieri Station. Scicli might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Scicli
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- Scicli gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F