Visitors can enjoy all that Pszczyna has to offer including the golf courses, restaurants, and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable and welcoming setting. Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum, Kosciuszko Park, and Cathedral of Christ the King are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 118 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Katowice (KTW-Pyrzowice), 34 mi (54.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pszczyna
Favorite places to visit in the city include Golf Club Pszczyna, Pszczyna Castle Museum, and Pszczyna Town Hall. In the area, you'll also find Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum and Kosciuszko Park.
As you plan for your vacation to Pszczyna, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 118 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Q Hotel Plus Katowice is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from central Pszczyna. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Pszczyna can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Courtyard by Marriott Katowice City Center is located 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the heart of Pszczyna. This 4-star hotel in Katowice features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour health club. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Hampton by Hilton Oswiecim is 19.4 mi (31.3 km) from the center of Pszczyna. This 4-star hotel in Katowice features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Cathedral of Christ the King, 18.7 mi/30.1 km from the heart of the city, and Drapacz Chmur, which is 18.8 mi/30.3 km away.
Dressing for Pszczyna
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Pszczyna gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F