When you think of your upcoming vacation, you probably picture yourself strolling around the avenues, noticing the marvellous nature or the monuments wherever you look. However, there's one draw you've been especially prepared for: Punta del Este Lighthouse. You've wanted to go there for years, and the time has arrived to mark it finished.
Find Your Best Punta del Este Lighthouse Hotel
Hotels near Punta del Este Lighthouse
Step back through the mists of the past ages at Punta del Este Lighthouse.
It's situated in Punta del Este, 70 miles from the famous national capital, Montevideo.
There are roughly 39 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles of Punta del Este Lighthouse. Consider the Sol Y Luna Home & Spa, just 1 mile away, the Iberia Hotel, 0.5 miles away, or the Golden Beach Resort And Spa, 0.9 miles away.
Would you much rather spend your hard-earned cash on activities? If so, opt to rest your head at one of the several budget hotels in the area. The UY Sunset Beach Hotel and the Hotel Alhambra are both good options. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 0.8 miles.
If you don't mind going all out on accommodation, why not check out one of the many upmarket hotel options in the area? Make sure you take a look at the Hotel Remanso, only 0.8 miles away, and the Hotel Jamaica, 1 mile away.
Tourists heading to Punta del Este Lighthouse often delight in strong coffees and sweet pastries at La Coruñesa, just an easy wander away. If you want something a little more nourishing, scan the menu at Lo de Tere, another dining spot within walking distance. Want to finish the night with a tasty drink? You won't have to journey too far to find Moby Dick.
All done? Think again. In the vicinity of Punta del Este Lighthouse, you'll find plenty more to do:
- If doesn't matter if you want to pray quietly or gain a deeper understanding of the building's history, Candelaria Church is a fascinating place to explore.
- Artigas Square is a popular meeting place in the area. Stop by and enjoy a short stroll or simply sit back on a bench and take in the buzzing atmosphere.
- Find out how lucky you are at the exciting table games or give the reels a spin and hope for a winning combination on the slot machines at Casino Nogaro.
- Go for a stroll along Brava Beach, savor the salty air and watch the tide roll in.
- Make tracks to the island of Isla Gorriti Natural Reserve and start exploring.
Our Punta del Este motels and resorts offer everything you want, so you can be certain to have options near Punta del Este Lighthouse you'll adore. Punta del Este welcomed quite a few arrivals last year, so start researching. You'll rest easy once reservation time is here, too: travelers of all kinds endorsed their Punta del Este hotel. Need help deciding? You're just a few clicks away from all the secret advice you need.
- The fronk desk service at lodging around Punta del Este Lighthouse will be great, which is fitting for such a fine monument.
- From big families with children to singles, we've got relaxing suites for all sorts.
- You'll find lodging in Punta del Este are always neat and tidy.
Punta del Este rooms received greater amounts of visitors in the last twelve months than 2015, and it's clear why. Thanks to Expedia's big selection of hotels near Punta del Este Lighthouse, your favorite spot lies in your future.
Fascinating Punta del Este Facts and Figures
With Punta del Este Lighthouse checked off your schedule, you'll still have more to do in Punta del Este.
- Discover the perfect market to browse for mementos and eat an enticing meal of its signature cooking.
- Prepare to realize Punta del Este also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after you spend an afternoon on its ample adventures.
- Until recently, Punta del Este tourism has been a closed book, but the number of trips has been skyrocketing, meaning today is the day to book.
Planning a journey to Punta del Este is decidedly the best idea you've ever had, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Punta del Este Lighthouse from Expedia. Arrange your things, wave goodbye to the same old vistas and call on some amazing new landscapes!