Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Quintueles has to offer. In Quintueles, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Oviedo (OVD-Asturias), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Quintueles
Places to visit in the larger region include Playa España, Laboral City of Culture, and Atlantic Botanical Garden. In the area, you'll also find Museum of the Asturian People and El Molinon.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- BAL Hotel Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Quintueles
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Quintueles gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 44°F