Visiting Rach Gia
Visitors can enjoy all that Rach Gia has to offer including the waterfront, parks, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, restaurants, and museums.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Rach Gia
- The closest major airport is in Rach Gia (VKG), 5.4 mi (8.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rach Gia
Notable city landmarks like Tam Bau Temple and Nguyen Trung Truc Temple might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Cong vien An Hoa Park to your agenda.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kiet Hong Hotel - With a stay at this 1.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a free airport shuttle, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff.
Dressing for Rach Gia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Rach Gia is 2.68 inches
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 74°F