Visitors can enjoy all that Racines has to offer including the ski areas, parks, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. Top sights around the area include Kurhaus and Trauttmansdorff Castle Gardens.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Racines
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bolzano (BZO), 29.5 mi (47.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Racines
Notable city landmarks like Wolfsthurn Castle and Mining Museum Ridanna Monteneve might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Stange Waterfalls and Isarco Valley exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Racines-Giovo Gondola and Ortler Ski Arena.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Racines. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Residence Garni Melcherhof is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city center. With a stay at this apartment in Mareta, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Naturhotel Rainer is 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Racines features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- A.nett hotel is located within 3.2 mi (5.1 km) of the city center. This hotel in Racines features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Kurhaus, 16.5 mi/26.6 km from the city center, and Trauttmansdorff Castle Gardens, which is 16.8 mi (27 km) away.
Dressing for Racines
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Racines is 33.82 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 23°F