Visitors to Vipiteno are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, ski areas, and bars. A top sight in the area is Cathedral of Bressanone.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Vipiteno
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bolzano (BZO), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vipiteno
The picturesque setting of SKYTREK Adventure Park and Isarco Valley exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Church of Santo Spirito a Vipiteno and Ortler Ski Arena.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Vipiteno. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel - Restaurant Schaurhof - Amenities at this property include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Sporthotel Zoll - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Brenner - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Cathedral of Bressanone, 16.3 mi/26.2 km from the city center.
Dressing for Vipiteno
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Vipiteno is 33.82 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F