- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of B&B Il giardino dei sospiri
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Courtyard View
Family Studio Suite, Multiple Beds, Courtyard View
Romantic Suite, Multiple Beds, Garden View
About this area
B&B Il giardino dei sospiri is located in Ragusa. Museo Archeologico Regionale Ibleo and Iblean Archaeological Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Chiesa di San Giuseppe and Dome of Saint George.
- Chiesa di San Giuseppe - 3 min walk
- Chiesa di San Giorgio Vecchio - 4 min walk
- Old Portale di San Giorgio - 5 min walk
- Dome of Saint George - 5 min walk
- Giardini Iblei - 5 min walk
- Ragusa Station - 10 min drive
- Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco) - 38 min drive
- La Steri - 1 min walk
- Cucina & Vino - 2 min walk
- Il Lucernaio - 2 min walk
- Cantunéra Ibla - 3 min walk
- La Bettola - 3 min walk
About this property
B&B Il giardino dei sospiri
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 16 December - 14 January, EUR 0.75 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 January - 15 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 16 March - 31 October, EUR 0.75 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 15 December, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for self-serve breakfast: EUR 3 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- B&B Il giardino sospiri Ragusa
- B&B Il giardino sospiri
- Il giardino sospiri Ragusa
- Bed & breakfast B&B Il giardino dei sospiri Ragusa
- Ragusa B&B Il giardino dei sospiri Bed & breakfast
- Bed & breakfast B&B Il giardino dei sospiri
- B&B Il giardino dei sospiri Ragusa
- Il giardino sospiri
- B&B Il giardino dei sospiri Ragusa
- B&B Il giardino dei sospiri Bed & breakfast
- B&B Il giardino dei sospiri Bed & breakfast Ragusa
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
Manque de luminosité.Plus gite que B and Accueil chaleureux.