Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Rawlins, WY from $54
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Rawlins Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Rawlins Pet-friendly Hotels
Rawlins Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Rawlins and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 15 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Consider these popular Rawlins hotels and accomodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Americas Best Value Inn Rawlins is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with laundry facilities and a computer station. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's overall value and clean guestrooms.
- Comfort Inn & Suites is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Holiday Inn Express Rawlins. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Rawlins
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- April-June: the average is 81°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Rawlins is 9.25 inches
Exploring Rawlins with Your Pet
Known for its architecture, Rawlins has lots to offer visitors including its churches and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit Carbon County Museum and Wyoming Frontier Prison Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Rochelle Ranch Golf Course. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Bomgaars.