Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This was a great place, it was clean, the beds comfortable. The carpet needed a update in the halls, but the room was great. They upgraded us to a suite, no extra charge. This room was big, and plenty of space to move. The breakfast was unexpected, it was a full breakfast. But needed some tweaking. ...
First, let me preface this with the frequent comment: "You get what you pay for." I was looking for an inexpensive quick stop to sleep, shower, and hit the road. This is a family owned/run older motel in downtown Rawlins. It's away from all of the "highway hotels" and priced much more reasonably. ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Rawlins hotel! Choosing the perfect hotel during your Southeast Wyoming holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Rawlins. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Rawlins hotels even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your R&R.
- Southeast Wyoming is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your pets can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet lovers say Rawlins has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Southeast Wyoming has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Rawlins is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to flock here to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?