History buffs will enjoy exploring Rawlins, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, cafés, and churches. In Rawlins, there are 20 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rawlins
The city's cultural venues include Wyoming Frontier Prison Museum and Carbon County Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Rochelle Ranch Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Rawlins. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Rawlins - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Rawlins - Our customers like the room size and location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Rawlins - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Rawlins
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 11°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 24°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 35°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 12°F
- Average annual rainfall for Rawlins is 9.25 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 12°F