Visitors can enjoy all that Raymondville has to offer including the churches, opera houses, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 60 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brownsville
- The closest major airport is in Harlingen, TX (HRL-Valley Intl.), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Raymondville
A couple of favorite places to visit are Raymondville Historical Museum and Raymondville Golf Course. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Raymondville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 27.48 inches of rain falls on Raymondville each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F