Visiting San Benito
Visitors to San Benito are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, cafés, and churches.
- You'll find 60 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brownsville
- The closest major airport is in Harlingen, TX (HRL-Valley Intl.), 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Brownsville, TX (BRO-Brownsville-South Padre Island Intl.), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Benito
A favorite place to visit in the city is Museums of San Benito. Additionally, you'll find Treasure Hills Golf Club and Harlingen Soccer Complex in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in San Benito. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Americas Best Value Inn and Suites San Benito - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Guest Inn San Benito/Harlingen - Our customers like the overall value and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Lone Star Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and a business center.
Dressing for San Benito
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- San Benito gets about 27.48 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F