Redding Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Redding? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 31 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. See the most popular Redding hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Thunderbird Lodge is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's property condition and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at Best Western Plus Twin View Inn & Suites. This hotel offers free WiFi and cable TV. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Motel 6 Redding North. This motel provides guests with WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Planning Your Trip to Redding
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- April-June: the average is 95°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 100°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Redding is 34.17 inches
Exploring Redding with Your Pet
Known for its hiking trails and riverfront, Redding has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Redding Civic Auditorium and Bethel Church. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Turtle Bay Exploration Park and Sundial Bridge. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Redding Reptiles, Innovative Viewing Systems, or Happy Tails.