Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Apr 15, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Visitors can enjoy all that Revel has to offer including the university setting, parks, and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. Top sights in the area include Place du Capitole, Basilique Saint-Sernin, and Museum of the Augustins.
- You'll find 451 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Toulouse
- The closest major airport is in Castres (DCM-Mazamet), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Carcassonne (CCF-Pays Cathare), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Revel
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of Wood and Marquetry, Canal du Midi Museum and Gardens, and Canal du Midi Museum and Garden. You'll also find Saint-Felix-Lauragais Castle and Church of St. Felix in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Revel, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 42 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Restaurant du Midi is located in central Revel. This 2-star hotel in Revel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Appartement Hypercentre Revel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from central Revel. Located in Castres, this 2-star hotel room features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Appartement Charmant Revel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the center of Revel. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Castelnaudary can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Revel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Revel gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F