Those traveling to Revilla-Vallegera are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Burgos (RGS-Villafria), 29.5 mi (47.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Revilla-Vallegera
Places to visit in the larger region include Iglesia de Santa Eugenia, Castillo de Astudillo, and Museo Palacio de Don Pedro I. In the area, you'll also find Church of Santo Domingo and Church of San Juan.
As you plan your trip to Revilla-Vallegera, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 30 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Doña Mayor is 16.2 mi (26 km) from central Revilla-Vallegera. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Fromista can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel En El Camino is located 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from the heart of Revilla-Vallegera. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Boadilla del Camino can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Rural la Concordia is 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the center of Revilla-Vallegera. This 4-star hotel in Monzon de Campos features free WiFi, a fitness center, and a library. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Revilla-Vallegera
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Revilla-Vallegera is 14.13 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 34°F