Those traveling to Rhode are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rhode
Places to visit in the larger region include Lakeland Shooting Centre, Mullingar Golf Club, and Belvedere House Gardens and Parks. In the area, you'll also find Jonathan Swift Park and Lilliput Adventure Centre.
As you plan your trip to Rhode, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 26 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Tullamore Court Hotel is 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from central Rhode. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Tullamore can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Silken Thomas is located 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the heart of Rhode. Guests who stay at this 3-star inn in Kildare can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Great National Central Hotel Tullamore is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the center of Rhode. This 3-star hotel in Tullamore features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Rhode
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Rhode gets about 32.01 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 36°F