Visitors can enjoy all that Edenderry has to offer including the seafood restaurants, churches, and shopping. There are 44 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Edenderry
Places to visit in the larger region include Lullymore Heritage Park, Hill of Allen, and Kildare Cathedral. Additionally, you'll find Mondello Park and Kildare Shopping Village in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Edenderry, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 44 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Knightsbrook Hotel Spa & Golf Resort is 18.6 mi (30 km) from the center of Edenderry. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Trim can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Killashee Hotel is located 18.6 mi (30 km) from the heart of Edenderry. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Naas can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable rooms.
- Trim Castle Hotel is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from central Edenderry. This 4-star hotel in Trim features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and WiFi.
Dressing for Edenderry
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Edenderry is 1.06 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F