Visitors to Riggins are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and restaurants.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Riggins
- The closest major airport is in McCall, ID (MYL-McCall Municipal), 30.4 mi (49 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Riggins
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Riggins City Park and Rapid River Fish Hatchery. Additionally, you might want to add Salmon River Community Church to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Riggins. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Salmon Rapids Lodge - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Salmon River Motel - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Riggins
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Riggins gets about 23.62 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 24°F