Find Hotels in Ringlet
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Ringlet are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and spas.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Ringlet
- The closest major airport is in Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah), 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ringlet
Places to visit in the larger region include Cameron Bharat Tea Plantation, Parit Falls, and Cameron Highland Golf Club. You'll also find Night Market and Orang Asli Settlement in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Lakehouse Cameron Highlands - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Ringlet
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 2.56 inches of rain falls on Ringlet each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F