Find Hotels Near Riverside Discovery Center, Scottsbluff from $61
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Riverside Discovery Center
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Riverside Discovery Center Hotel Guide
You and the kids will take a walk into the animal world when you head to Riverside Discovery Center.
It is located in Scottsbluff, a trip of 370 miles from Lincoln, the state capital.
Book a hotel in the area. There are 3 to choose from. The Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsbluff Conference Center and Arcadia Hotel are located within a mere 2 miles of Riverside Discovery Center.
Some of you will be glad to learn that the general area has a few budget hotels. The Comfort Inn Scottsbluff and the Super 8 Scottsbluff come recommended.
After a day brimming with seeing the sights, replenish your spirit and stomach at Whistle Stop Cafe (1900 South Beltline Highway West, Scottsbluff). You'll be pleased to know that this establishment is near. After that, you can let go of your inhibitions at Frontside Bar & Grill (1001 Avenue I, Scottsbluff). This neighborhood bar is only 0.4 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Riverside Discovery CenterYou don't have to venture very far from Riverside Discovery Center to find other things to do in this area:
- If you're fed up with the noise, head out into Mother Nature and hike Monument Valley Pathway.
- You and your friends can get involved in community art events and activities at West Nebraska Arts Center. Be sure to check out their exciting calendar of concerts and shows, exhibits and art programs.
- Visit Scotts Bluff National Monument, a highly regarded local landmark, to develop deeper insight into local culture.
- Take a stroll around the comprehensive collection of exhibits at Legacy of the Plains Museum and explore the stories and events that moulded this region.
- Learn about the people and events that made an impression on this area by checking out North Platte Valley Museum.