Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Scottsbluff, NE from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Scottsbluff Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Scottsbluff Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Scottsbluff Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Scottsbluff and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 8 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Check out these popular Scottsbluff hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Monument Inn & Suites is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a fitness center and laundry facilities. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and quiet location.
- Pets are welcome at Cobblestone Hotel & Suites - Gering/Scottsbluff. This hotel offers an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Circle S Lodge. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's overall value and location.
Planning Your Trip to Scottsbluff
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- April-June: the average is 87°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Scottsbluff is 15.80 inches
Exploring Scottsbluff with Your Pet
Known for its monuments, Scottsbluff has lots to offer visitors including its natural beauty, zoo, and hiking trails. See the local sights and visit West Nebraska Arts Center and Central Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Riverside Discovery Center and Monument Valley Pathway. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Happy At Home Pet Sitting or Bomgaars.