Visiting Robertson Wine Valley
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Robertson Wine Valley, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the wineries and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. In Robertson Wine Valley, there are 50 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Robertson Wine Valley
The city's cultural venues include Montagu Museum and Hick's Art Gallery. Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Viljoensdrift, Robertson Golf Club, and Marbrin Olive Farm are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Klipdrift Distillery and Montagu Nature Garden.
In Robertson Wine Valley, you'll be able to select from 50 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ballinderry - The Robertson Guest House - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- The Robertson Small Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Mo & Rose at Soekershof - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Robertson Wine Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Robertson Wine Valley is 0.67 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 50°F