Rogers Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Rogers with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 9 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. See the most popular Rogers hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Aloft Rogers - Bentonville is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's bar and location.
- Pets are welcome at Candlewood Suites Rogers / Bentonville. This hotel offers an indoor pool and in-room kitchens. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bentonville South - Rogers, AR. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and location.
Planning Your Trip to Rogers
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- April-June: the average is 87°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Rogers is 47.09 inches
Exploring Rogers with Your Pet
Known for its festivals, Rogers has lots to offer visitors including its museums and live music. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Beaver Lake. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Daisy Airgun Museum and Rogers Little Theater. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Wild Birds Unlimited, Pet Supplies Plus, or Three Dog Bakery.