Overview of Rome Times Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double Room
Superior Double Room
Junior Suite (Tripla, Depandance)
Classic Double Room, Annex Building
Junior Suite (Quadrupla, Depandance)
About this area
Located in Rome's Monti neighborhood, Rome Times Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Quirinale Palace and Palace of Expositions are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Rinascente Flagship Store - Via del Tritone. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Rome travel guide
- Via Nazionale - 1 min walk
- Palace of Expositions - 1 min walk
- Quirinale Palace - 5 min walk
- Rinascente Flagship Store - Via del Tritone - 8 min walk
- Trevi Fountain - 11 min walk
- Cavour Station - 8 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 14 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Diadema - 1 min walk
- Castroni - 1 min walk
- Open Colonna - 2 min walk
- Il girasole - 2 min walk
- LasaGnaM Nazionale - 2 min walk
About this property
Rome Times Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort