Visitors can enjoy all that Roseau has to offer including the golf courses, forests, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, seafood restaurants, and university setting. In Roseau, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Roseau
Cultural venues in the city include The Shed, Polaris Experience Center, and William S Marvin Training and Visitor Center. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake of the Woods, Hayes Lake State Park, and Lakeview Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Warroad Estates Golf Course and Oakcrest Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Roseau. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- North Country Inn And Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Roseau Motel and Diner - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Roseau
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -6°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and -4°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Roseau is 24.49 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°F