Visitors can enjoy all that Rosenheim has to offer including the breweries, spas, and hockey games. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, coffeehouses, and museums.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Rosenheim
- The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 37.8 mi (60.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 40.7 mi (65.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rosenheim
The city's cultural venues include Staedtisches Museum and Lokschuppen Rosenheim. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Church of St. Nikolaus and Culture and Congress Centre Rosenheim.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Rosenheim. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel San Gabriele - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Upper Bavaria can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Alpina Hotel - This 3-star hotel in Upper Bavaria features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- TRYP by Wyndham Rosenheim - With a stay at this hotel in Upper Bavaria, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Getting Around Rosenheim
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Rosenheim Station or Rosenheim College Station. Rosenheim may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Rosenheim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Rosenheim gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 27°F