Visitors can enjoy all that Rossa has to offer including its mountain views. There are 394 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno), 28.7 mi (46.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rossa
A favorite place to visit in the city is Swiss Alps. Additionally, you'll find Selma Gondola and Church of San Martino in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Rossa, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 20 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Ibis Locarno is located 21.8 mi (35 km) from the heart of Rossa. This 3-star hotel in Locarno features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- La Palma au Lac is 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from central Rossa. This 4-star hotel in Muralto features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- H4 Hotel Arcadia Locarno is 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the center of Rossa. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Locarno can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and convenient parking.
Dressing for Rossa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Rossa gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F