Visitors to Rousinov are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 105 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Brno (BRQ-Turany), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Prerov (PRV), 28.7 mi (46.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rousinov
Places to visit in the larger region include Golf Club Austerlitz, Slavkov Castle, and Vyskov Zoo Park. Additionally, you'll find Vyskov Regional Museum and Vyskov Brewery in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Rousinov, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 105 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Courtyard by Marriott Brno is located 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the heart of Rousinov. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Brno can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour health club, along with free WiFi.
- Barceló Brno Palace is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from central Rousinov. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Brno can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Royal Ricc is 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from the center of Rousinov. This 4-star hotel in Brno features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting Around Rousinov
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Rousinov Station. Rousinov may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Rousinov
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Rousinov is 19.80 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F