When you consider a new place, you probably think you'll be walking through the lanes, gazing up at the buildings or the gorgeous world wherever you look. Still, Rumeli Hisari is one draw you've been especially prepared for. For years, you've wanted to escape there, and now is finally the time to mark it finished.
Find Your Best Rumeli Hisari Hotel
Hotels near Rumeli Hisari
Rumeli Hisari continuously remains at the top of tourists' must-see lists. You'll see for yourself how wonderful it is when you visit.
Situated in the city of Istanbul, it is a vibrant tourist hotspot.
There are 2 hotels to choose from if you'd like to stay near the action. The Ajia Hotel - Special Class and Le Meridien Istanbul Etiler can all be found within a mere 2 miles of Rumeli Hisari.
If you can't afford to fork out a small fortune on accommodation, you'll be pleased to hear that there are several affordable hotels relatively close by. Some establishments that should be on your list include the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus and the Shangri-La Bosphorus, Istanbul.
If all you want to do is put your feet up in a luxurious environment, you might want to look into booking a room at one of the upmarket hotels. Check out the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet and the Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul for excellent comfort and service.
Rumeli Hisari is surrounded by some local spots where exhausted visitors can catch a break after a day of touring and taking pictures. Grab a seat with a view, get a coffee and get a caffeine fix at Wonderland Cafe. If you've truly worked up a hunger, head to Lacivert, which is also nearby, for a substantial meal. Want to end the night with a stiff drink? You won't have to venture too far to find 2013.
After checking out Rumeli Hisari, you may like to venture further. The surrounding area has plenty more to offer:
- Step back and look on at the slick materials and design of Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge.
- Visit Bogazici University and admire the campus' intricate architectural features. You can also book a tour and walk the halls where many alumni, including some who have shaped today's society, once roamed.
- Asiyan Museum provides a worthwhile place to experience on a rainy day.
- Exploring Anadoluhisari is the perfect excursion for everyone, from families to those who are passionate about history.
- History and fairy tale enthusiasts will be amazed by the grandeur of Kucuksu Palace.
Expedia's Levent resorts and lodging furnish everything you want, so you're sure to find lodging near Rumeli Hisari that you'll fall in love with. Levent was a rather favored place in the past twelve months, so you won't be alone. Need help making a decision? Get all the inside information you could want right here. Once reservation time is here, travel with confidence: countless travelers recommended their Levent hotel.
- Rooms in Levent lodging are always tidy and fresh.
- In search of accommodations that are cozy as well as clean? We've got it right here.
- The guest service at hotels around Rumeli Hisari will be wonderful which will only enrich your journey to this magnificent site.
And thanks to Expedia's comprehensive directory of hotels near Rumeli Hisari, we see your choice place in your future.
After Rumeli Hisari is achieved, you'll still have more to do in Levent.
- Levent has been hidden away, but it is now starting to be recognized.
- abundant activities, you'll find Levent also knows a thing or two about hospitality.
- Discover the perfect boutique to buy a few keepsakes and stop off for a delicious meal of its native cuisine.
Paying a visit to Levent is unquestionably the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Rumeli Hisari from Expedia. Get ready to wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and greet some new photo opportunities!